- Click on the Smala App to open
- On the App click on "History tab"
- From the History tab you can view all your Submissions
- Submissions with a green tick means they were uploaded successfully to the database
- Submissions with 'Form - Pending synchronization means they are still pending awaiting successful upload
- To submit pending reports successfully, please tap on the Yellow arrow at the bottom right, once you tap on it the pending submissions will load and in a few seconds will all be submitted to the database.
- In case it fails to be SUBMITTED please do check your connection and data (Uploading reports requires internet connection)
Modified on: Wed, 14 Aug, 2019 at 8:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.